Ubisoft, one of the world’s most familiar publishers, have just finished their conference so we have the easy to digest highlight roundup!
Ubisoft are most known for their Rayman, Assassins Creed and Far Cry series and, with this in mind, they did not disappoint. All three are getting follow up’s, as well as the popular “Rabbids” games which are heading to Kinect.
- Rayman Origins – A beautiful 2D platforming with 4-player co-op and levels inspired by classic games such as Tetris.
- Driver: San Francisco – The Driver series is back, this time taking to the streets of San Francisco. Ubisoft have been careful to faithfully recreate the experience of driving through the city, using authentic locations.
- Far Cry 3 – Far Cry – the beautiful FPS series is back in Far Cry 3 sporting some extremely impressive visuals and large, open maps.
- Brothers in Arms: Furious Four – From Gearbox Softwar comes a new shooter that focuses on World War II style gameplay.
- TinTin – Where would a movie be in the year 2011 without a video game tie in? TinTin will support both Kinect and PlayStation Move with Ubisoft billing it as a “family friendly” title.
- Ghost Recon: First Soldier – Ubisoft has added Kinect features to the Xbox 260 version of this stealthy title. The game features gameplay similar to “Splinter Cell”.
- Ghost Recon: Online – A free-to-play online title set in the Ghost Recon universe. Seems pretty similar to First Soldier, at least graphically.
- TrackMania 2 Canyon – Only a glimpse of this title, but it appears to be faithful to the fan favorite TrackMania series
- Rabbids for Kinect – This game uses Augmented Reality to have Rabbids living in your room… on the TV… not sure what kind of game it’ll turn out to be in terms of gameplay though.
- Just Dance 3 – Multi-platform, appearing on all Kinect, PlayStation Move and Wii consoles on October 11.
- Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 – How do they evolve fitness after last year’s Fitness Evolved? I don’t know. But they have.
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations – Enzo is back, this time with destructable environments! This title looked extremely awesome and, hey – it’s Assassins’ Creed. Exciting.
Remember to keep checking our E3 2011 Portal for more information on these titles, and updates throughout the E3 event!