The Aussie Gamer Show: Episode 4; Cutting the Doom and Gloom
It’s back! The Aussie Gamer Show, your favorite source of discussion on video games and the video game industry is back for it’s fourth instalment!
This month, we decided to choose a theme: given the fact that there has been so much “doom and gloom” surrounding Nintendo, we thought we’d use Episode 4 to discuss in detail what is actually going on with Nintendo, why there’s so many bad reports, and what’s instore for the future of the company.
We also check out the latest video game announcements, Andrew’s Segment is back and we’re pleased to welcome back an old friend of the Aussie-Gamer team: Ross!
Check it out below! You can download a premium version of the podcast complete with a truly epic background music track either on iTunes or by right-clicking the link below!
– Like our Facebook Page to Win a Wii U!
– In Defence of Nintendo
– Nintendo will be around for 60 years, at least!
– Rayman Legends Wii U footage!
– PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
– Send us feedback!
– Follow @AussieGamr on Twitter!
– Subscribe to the Aussie Gamer Show RSS!
– The Aussie Gamer Show is on iTunes! Subscribe today!