We’re giving one awesome reader of Aussie-Gamer the chance to win a copy of New Super Mario Bros. 2 on Nintendo 3DS!
Trouble always seems to find its way to the Mushroom Kingdom! Just as Mario and Luigi go off on a coin hunt in the sky, their beloved Princess Peach is kidnapped by the dastardly Koopalings. The brothers have to venture through over 80 stages to rescue her, grabbing an endless deluge of coins across land, water, air, and snow along the way.
Mario’s latest adventure is chock full of all the classic side-scrolling gameplay you’ve come to know and love, easy to jump into for any type of gamer. But what really makes it the gold standard in platforming fun is the true wealth of brand new features and gameplay elements.
The New Super Mario Bros. 2 game is bursting at the seams with an endless flow of gold coins for you to collect. You’ll explore levels filled with gold pipes leading to coin-filled caverns, gold enemies leaving behind trails of coins, and new power-ups and items that will push your coin count into the stratosphere. Can you collect a million coins?
To make things all the more awesome, Nintendo will be releasing all new levels for New Super Mario Bros. 2 for download sometime next year! Head here to read our review!
New Super Mario Bros. 2 could be yours! Head on over to our Facebook page to enter!
New Super Mario Bros. 2 will release across Australia on August 18, 2012.
- If you wish to enter, you must have the Aussie-Gamer Facebook Page “Liked”
- You must also click “Like” on this post
- In the same post, tell us your favorite Mario game
- All above actions must be taken by date of draw. If one of the three actions have not been fulfilled, your entry will be rendered invalid.
- Winner will be drawn on Monday, August 20 2012.
- You will need to provide us with a mailing address if you’re the winner
- If the winner does not provide us with an address, we will re-draw another winner, and so on until we find someone who responds promptly with their mailing address.
- Copy is 1 boxed retail physical Australian version. Game may not play in international consoles.
- We will not be liable for any issues that arise with the game once you receive it. Warranty, etc, will be up to you to sort out in the unlikely event that it’s required.